Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year to You!



This morning as I was taking a walk (trying to stave off post-party weight-gain),  I listened to Sister Diane's CraftyPod podcast for the first time. I was inspired by her conversation with Paul Overton of http://www.dudecraft.com.  Apparently like me, Paul Overton sometimes feels like his interests are all-over-the-place. Maybe that's not such a bad thing. I've been kicking myself for years for not being focused enough.

I've also been recently inspired by other blogs including www.eatmakeread.com, www.sfgirlbybay.com, Isa Chandra Moskowitz of Post Punk Kitchen, www.theppk.com, and as always, by www.readymade.com. And I cannot forget the sage wisdom of my neighbor Paul and that of my new therapist. I asked myself, "If I love this stuff so much, why not try to become a part of it?" I felt like it might be the perfect time to reinvigorate this blog.

It's a new year!

In order to celebrate, I have added a lot of new recipe pages from "An Alien Robot's Cookbook" for you to sample. I want to give more this year. Enjoy!