Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome to the blog for An Alien Robot's Cookbook. Our cookbook is now available for a mere $9.95!

To get your oven mitts on one, follow the link below. Just enter the password "
alienrobot" after adding the book to the cart. http://www.createspace.com/3352450


I origninally wrote the cookbook for boys because I have two sons who like to cook, but the content will certainly appeal to girls, as well. After all, I am a girl (okay, a woman) and I love the book.

My 9-year old son Gabriel created almost all of the original artwork last year. I'm very proud of him and am happy to share his fantastic visions with all of you.

Our book is mostly vegetarian, with the exception of "Meteor Meatballs" and
"Tectonic Plates of Teriyaki Beef." Others like "Unit-Pot Spaghetti" include suggestions for non-meat alternatives. The book highlights organic ingredients, composting, and healthy food choices.

With that said, this fun and informative cookbook includes a fair number of tasty treats. Not all of the desserts fall into the "healthy" category because I believe that it's nice to indulge once in awhile.